September 22, 2009

Who am I ?






 I'm a daughter, a sister, a friend, a wife, but the most important and challenging role I've got is being a mommy. I'm a proud mommy to three amazing little boys.  It feels amazing being the first most important person in these boys lives. The look of love my baby gives me, melts my heart in one heart beat.  A single smile makes me happier than anything else in my life thus far. But the fear of doing something wrong that might have long term affect scares me unbelievably. I know so many grown men who till this day blame all their faults on their mothers. Are my boys going to do the same? I want my children to have happy memories of their childhoods (and me) but what if they only remember the bad.  The unbelievable guilt I feel when they get punished for doing something wrong, the hate in their eyes because mommy took the Wii away for a day.  Is that what their going to remember or are they going to remember the fun things we do together or how they get everything they want.

Does anyone really know how to raise great men? Or do we just do the best we can and hope for the best? I don't think that's good enough for me or my boys.


I started this blog today to share with you what I've learned and what I'm learning each day.

Here's to the journey of raising men. Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails