October 7, 2009

My Top Favourite Baby Products


After having three babies, I went through many many baby products here are a few of my all-time favourites:


   HOTSLINGS

I love my HOTSLING! I wish I had discovered this product with my first two babies. I bought the HOTSLING with my third baby who suffered with Infant Reflux and always wanted to be carried. I had a Snugli but that quickly caused neck pain. It was also very bulky. This product takes no more space than a receiving blanket. It looks fabulous and stylish. It is very comfortable to wear. Can be used for comfortable discrete breastfeeding. It is not adjustable and comes in many sizes therefore I don't recommend purchasing before the baby arrives. My baby Jack is happy and we both love the bonding.

              AVEENO BABY
AVEENO BABY daily Lotion  is the only moisturizer I use for my children.  It is fragrant free and is very gentle on my baby's sensitive eczema prone  skin. It contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe and moisturize your baby's delicate, dry skin protecting it from chapping, cracking and roughness due to dryness. I also love all the other products AVEENO BABY makes especially the diaper rash cream that quickly gets rid of a diaper rash usually with just one use. I've always trusted Johnson's & Johnson's for my family's skin I just find AVEENO much gentler.

              JOLLY JUMPER CUDDLE BAG
This product was a life saver. It was the only place my newborn baby would nap. It comes with a comfy Head Hugger.  I was able to easily move it from car seat to swing to his bouncy chair to stroller.  There was no need for a bulky snowsuit as the plush CUDDLE BAG was very warm. The Cuddle Bag with Head Hugger has been tested to Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standard, and excelled in all tests (213.1), achieving the same level of safety as if there were nothing between the baby and the infant car seat. Making it safer that putting a baby in a car seat with bulky clothes or a snowsuit. I have washed this product many times and it has kept its softness and shape. I would say this great item is a must for winter babies.


         
          LANSINOH
 LANSINOH was my best friend during my breast feeding days. After trying AVENT and Johnson's & Johnson's breast pads, the LANSINOH breast pads were the softest most absorbent and thinnest ones I've tried. I liked how they were individually wrapped and the adhesive stayed put to my bra without ruining it.  When it came to cracked, sore and bleeding nipples LANSINOH LANOLIN was the best relief. Lansinoh Brand Lanolin is the only lanolin available that contains no preservatives or additives of any kind, so it does not have to be removed before breastfeeding. It also works great on  cracked and dry heels for mom.



BORN FREE FORMULA DISPENCER
A must for any formula fed baby on the go. I wish I had this with my first baby as carrying large formula cans was inconvenient and measuring when you're on the go was annoying. I tried pre measuring formula in zip-lock bags but that was messy. The BPA Free Born Free Formula Dispenser
holds formula for three 9 oz feeds. Flip top for one hand opening and pouring. Making a bottle when I'm out is now a breeze.


               MUNCHKIN FRESH FOOD FEEDER
Some babies like mine want to be independent very early and enjoy feeding themselves. Instead of fighting with your little one over the spoon, he can now feed himself without the risk of choking. This award-winning product allows your baby to enjoy lots of delicious foods. Simply put a piece of fruit, vegetables or meat into the mesh bag and snap shut. Your baby can chew, suck and enjoy all the whole food goodness and taste, with only the tiniest, digestible pieces coming through. I do wish this product was easier to clean. Food gets stuck in the mesh seams and is very difficult to clean but the joy on my baby's face because he can feed himself a banana or a sweet potato is well worth it. It is inexpensive though so it can be replaced often.



           CRANE PENGUIN COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER
The Crane Adorable Penguin 1 Gallon Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier is an adorable child friendly design with a whisper quiet operation that supports easy breathing and instant relief from year round heating and cooling. Equipped with an auto-off function when the water tank is empty, a variable humidity control and a removable water tank for easy carrying and filling.The Crane Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier offers refreshing air to dry rooms with up to 11 hours running time per tank filling. It has provided my sons relief from coughs and congestion and allowed them to breath easier especially through the night.


LEARNING CURVE BABY MASSAGING ACTION THEETER
A must have for any teething baby.  Gentle vibrations and multi-textures offer relief for first teeth. Easier for baby to hold than a cold teether.  Massaging effect relieves sore gums when baby bites on the bright star. It's powered by a small long-life battery that's sealed inside so it can be immersed in water for easy cleaning. It has a handle for an easy grip for baby and a rattle at the bottom to keep baby entertained. I'm so glad my best friend recommended this product because my baby loves it.




{ Most of these items can be purchased @ MY STORE at the top of the page}

1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

I love all of these items too! Really help with the crazy mommy days!
xoxo
Priscila
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails